How to not have breast cancer (Dr Blaylock)
To listen to the entire podcast, visit BeyondHealth radio archives, program date 02/25/07
Some info can also be found in Russell Blaylock, MD book, Health and Nutrition Secrets
- Eat a primarily vegetarian diet - eat 7 - 10 servings of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables every day. You may want to use a Vita-Mix blender to made blended juices and smoothies.
- Don't eat seared meat, it creates heterocyclic amines (carcinogens)
- Don't eat nitrates in processed meat. They are changed to nitrosamines in the stomach (carcinogens)
- Minimize meat in the diet. Women who eat meat every day have over a 300% increase in breast cancer. Meat contains high iron levels. Most of this iron is absorbed. Iron is a potent generator of free radicals.
- Eliminate bad "supermarket oils" Oils make a difference. Omega 6 oils (soy, safflower, sunflower, peanut, corn, canola, etc.) stimulate PG2 Prostaglandin - inflammatory substance which activates dormant breast cancer cells and produces active cancer. The average american is consuming 50 times more Omega 6 fats than they should.
The government and nutritionists have told us that they prevent heart attacks and that we should consume more vegetable oils. Not only does it increase breast cancer, it increases overall inflammation in the body and significantly aggravates atherosclerosis. Take fish oil or cod liver oil, make your own salad dressing of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Vitamin deficiency dramatically increases your risk of breast cancer. Particularly a deficiency in
If you supplement with Vitamin E and Selenium you can reduce breast cancer incidence 60%.
If you add other antioxidants and change your diet closer to a vegetable-based diet and if you eat meat, eat only mercury-free fish and white meat in moderation - you can reduce breast cancer risk much higher than that - 70 to 80% reduction in breast cancer risk.
- Cut alcohol. Alcohol significantly increases risk of breast cancer. Studies show a 292% increased incidence of breast cancer in women who consume even small amounts of alcohol.
But if they take folic acid, it erases the carcinogenic effect of alcohol.
Alcohol depletes folic acid.
If you supplement with
Quercitin + Vitamin C 500 mg, Powerful cancer-inhibiting properties, antioxidant, iron chelator, anti-inflammatory. Take one or two, 3 times a day. NSI Brand
Curcumin, 500 mg. Take one twice a day. Promotes healing of previously damaged tissue. Absorption is increased when taken with olive oil or fish oil. NSI Brand
Gingko Biloba 120 mg. Take one twice a day. (Do not take with aspirin, arthritis meds, or other anticoagulants) NSI brand
Vitamin E 400-800 IU is protective and can reverse damage. Carlson E Gems Elite or Unique-E.
Vitamin C - 1500 mg or more of buffered vitamin C powder (look for 100% L-ascorbate, fully reduced)
Vitamin D3 - 2,000 - 4,000 IU, see vitacost. Regulates genes and can turn off cancer.
Selenium - 100-200 micrograms per day, no more. see vitacost
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 100 mg per day,
Vitamin B12, B6, Folic Acid and Niacinamide Vitacost has a B-Complex
you dramatically decrease the effect of the inheritance so you are far less likely to develop breast cancer even though you have a strong family history.
From Dr. Blaylock's book, Health and Nutrition Secrets:
When the balance between good and bad bacteria becomes disrupted...this can lead to a B12 deficiency... breast cancer...
Correct the imbalance --->STOP taking antibiotics and NSAIDS. Add a good probiotic.
(see http://www.wellnessresources.com/ or http://www.beyondhealth.com/)
Dental x-rays bounce off the teeth and go to the brain and thyroid and increase brain and thyroid cancer.
Eat a pure diet.
You can reverse some of this.
Genes can be turned on and off.
Nutrition can activate good genes.