Sunday, October 30, 2011

How Do I Know if I am Leptin Resistant?



Jack Kruse, MD lost about 140 pounds after he let go of conventional medical thinking and realized that the hormone leptin was the key to losing weight and changing his metabolism.



Listen to Dr. Kruse Discuss leptin on the Get Better Wellness podcast HERE.
Read articles by Dr. Kruse on his website.


"My own personal story of change led this transformation in thinking for me about 5 years ago. My before and after pictures may surprise some but my thought evolution was far greater. That change has allowed me to focus on what really matters, and that is health, biochemistry, and evolutionary medicine to mold the future of healthcare.

It was what I used to guide my own personal change. Patients want results and they are now mandating that it happen on their terms. I love this change in thought. Patients who embrace this concept are now using technology to allow them to “quantify” themselves against metrics they know promote health based upon these evolutionary principles. They reject the dogma that has been healthcare for the last 200 years. They realize that they can no longer afford to abdicate the decision process to someone else. They no longer want to feel helpless. They want some degree of control back."

Listen to Dr. Kruse Discuss leptin on the Get Better Wellness podcast HERE.

Read articles by Dr. Kruse on his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment