Eosinophilic Esophagitis - Is there a Natural cure??
- Is this an autoimmune disease?
- Is this caused by food sensitivities?
- Environmental causes?
- Strong possibility!
What to do - the Elimination diet to remove foods commonly at the root cause.And remove anything artificial or processed - yes, soda, sugar, processed food, fast food, bagels, cereal, crackers, cookies, pasta, sugar drinks, artificial sweeteners, chemicals, natural or artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives.
Just eat REAL FOOD - vegetables (6+ servings a day), fruit (1-3 pieces whole fruit per day), meat/fish/chicken/eggs 3 meals per day. FAT: coconut oil, olive oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado, nuts, seeds, olives, pasture-raised chicken/eggs, pasture-raised meat.
For 3-4 weeks remove gluten, diary, soy, corn 100%. Just eat real food!
Then after 3-4 weeks, take 1 day to test dairy.
Drink glass of milk for breakfast and again for lunch. Then do not consume dairy for 3 days.
ANY abnormal reaction in 3 days means you are sensitive to dairy.
Repeat the test with gluten, then soy, then corn.
No matter how the test comes out I recommend
- staying off all gluten and most grains except for occasional rice or quinoa or other whole grain (buckwheat, amaranth etc).
- Stay off sugar and artificial ingredients.
- continue to eat real food.
- Stay off pasteurized milk, and seek raw milk sources, make your own kefir or purchase Amasai (cultured raw milk).
- Learn to make bone broth and drink it regularly.