The Results are in for the November/December Suero Cleanse!
30 people reported results to me following their 3-day SueroViv Cleanse completed in Nov or Dec.
The average weight loss over the 3 day period was. . 5.7 pounds!!!
Everybody reporting results to me lost weight.
Here are comments I received from the group of 30:
- I feel good! Nothing earth-shattering but I feel a little more energy. I lost 8 pounds.
- I really don't feel any boost in mental clairty or anything but I do feel a bit lighter in my waist area. I lost 4.5 pounds.
- Woohoo! We did it! Was so hungry yesterday but to my surprise I did not feel hungry when I woke up this morning. I lost 5 pounds, husband lost 8 pounds.
- I'm happy to report that I felt pretty tred the first day, woke up with a coffee withdrawal headace, but then started feeling better and better. I lost 5.5 pounds.
- Finished my Suero cleanse and can't believe how good I feel inside! Down 4 pounds.
- I lost 5 pounds
- 4 pound loss. I enjoyed doing the cleanse.
- I did not see any changes in energy level either up or down. Husband and I both lost 6 pounds each. Husband was surprised that he was not really hungry as much as he thought he would be.
- (Second cleanse for this couple. After the first they began eating a real food diet) "Since we started this journey 3 months ago, Husband has lost 25 pounds and I have lost 16 pounds. We both feel great and do not feel food deprived whatsoever. Amazingly my hot flashes have gone away.
- Lost 5 pounds. Belly looks flatter, which is saying something after 3 kids in 4 years. Third day I felt great and worked out in a.m.
- Lost 5.5 pounds. My jeans will barely stay up.
- I am on my second day, I lost 3.2 pounds. WOW! I'm craving protein.
- I lost 5 pounds. It is hard! I did feel like things were flushing out though.
- I lost 5 pounds. I felt great, was a little hungry but other than that I had energy to do my daily work outs. Some of the monthly acne I get started clearing up.
- Easier than I thought, because I love my food. So far 4 pounds in one day.
- I had a headache the second day, but I was not hungry. It was pretty easy. I lost 9 pounds.
- Lost 6+ pounds. I felt pretty bad especially on day two. Day three I finally stopped feeling hungry and shaky. Stick to it. Day 3 is easier.
- Lost 4 pounds. Hungry, glad it was only 3 days...so hungry and foggy brained.
- Lost 2.5 or 3 pounds. Just gutted it out.
Would you like to try the Suero cleanse for yourself?
To order: Visit my website or this website: http://suero.mybeyondorganic.com/Products_FoodPackagesSueroCleanse.aspx
Suero Cleanse Webinar